My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

It may be a dead horse, but I can't stop myself...

In light of my new career ambition, I have been thinking about the fact that you are only as strong as the people you surround yourself with. (You should have thought of that sooner Senator McCain.)I have given this a whole 30 minutes of careful scrutiny and have come up with the people with which I will people my cabinet. Drum roll please...

Shelby M. - Council to the Queen - I mean PRESIDENT...
Meghann H. - Vice President
Joette P. - Secretary of State
Jeff C. - Secretary of Offense/Defense
Scott H. - Archbishop of Calgon
Aunt Johanna - Secretary of the Treasury
Karen V. - Minister to the Department of Constant Transportation
Jolie S. - Chancellor Travel Agent to the Queen - Sorry, I meant PRESIDENT
Gayle S. - Secretary of Mixed Drinks and hors d'oeuvres
Kevin A. - Minister of Christmas Ornamentation
Nancy M. - Minister to Adorable Animals
Annette F. - Postmaster General, Quarter Master, Scout Master,
Color Master, Drill Master and Master Mapquester
Ron M. - Party Chair of Parties
Natalie L. - Majority Whip
Angela C. - Ambassador to Red & Green Zombies
Alex H. - Secretary of Cheeeeeeeese
Manon H. - Attourney General
Dean V. - Ambassador of Wine
Dan H. - Surgeon General
Nate C. - Secretary of Alternate Transportation
And Chairman for P.O.S.T. (Procurement of Scooter Transportation)
Areli G. - Minister of Fashion
Ellen P. - Minority Whip

I said it once, I'll say it again:
My name is Amy M. Abels Owen, and I approve this message!

0 comments: