My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Thomas and The Missing Trains

Thomas and The Missing Trains and Engines and Machines.

One day on the Island of Sodor, Thomas was looking for machines. "I can't find them anywhere!" But he found a dozer. He found Jack the machine. But where was Alfie? Alfie was nowhere, but Thomas found Byron and Jack. But Alfie was going to the smoker's yard with Trevor. But then there was trouble. Diesel 10 was there. Then Jack and Trevor said "GASP, I don't love you Diesel 10." And Diesel 10 said "I'm going to get you!" and Trevor said "AAAAHHHH" Then Diesel 10 went the wrong direction so Diesel was on the Big Big Bridge and he was like "OOOHHH" and the bridge broke and Diesel was in the water going far away to Wonderland. And then when he got in Wonderland he saw friends that were mans. They were going to eat him, but they were just friendly. So Diesel asked his friends in Wonderland to build a track. Then he popped on the track and then he got back on the bridge and found Trevor. But Alfie was back at the smoke person's yard. And then they heard a crack. It was a crack from Stanley. It was a loud giant crack. "That might be the giant." said Trevor. It wasn't. It was just Stanley. And then "The end."

0 comments: