My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Sit-N-Spin

The boys were with me at work for a bit Friday evening. I was working on a project when I looked over and saw Jack sitting in one of our office chairs. He was just sitting in the chair and spinning, spinning and spinning. I asked him what he was doing and he said "I'm playing President Obama." An image flashed through my mind of the President sitting in what I like to call the "non-negotiations". Can't you just see the President sitting there listening to Mr. Boehner and suddenly heave a huge kid-like bored/frustrated-out-of-my-mind sigh and just start spinning his chair in circles? As I was giggling over this image Jack says "Wyatt, I need help. You has to give me some money." I am not even making this up. It makes me wonder if that was just an accident or if Jack actually takes in something from all the NPR I listen to.

0 comments: