My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Pumpkin mine!

After I published yesterday's post I thought I should stop complaining
about not having time to do things with the kids and just do something fun!
So I hollered for Jack, Devlyn & Wyatt, grabbed up their pumpkins and we got to work!


Jack took this snapshot of me.
(On a side note, I'm still shocked every time I see a picture of me.
Who IS that thin person?!)


I asked Devlyn & Jack to make their faces look like their pumpkins.
They would both smile, then Jack would frown and Devlyn would smile,
then someone would be distracted, then...Well, this was the best shot of the bunch!


Here is Wy smiling like his adorable little pumpkin!


If you think it is difficult to get 2 kids to smile and be in a picture at one time, try 3.
I started feeling quite bad for all the photographers at the JC Pennys and such!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons. ~Author Unknown