My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Little Bear Misses Her Mom

The Little Bear Misses Her Mom.
by Jack

The little bear missed his mom. The bear was looking for her mom. He really wanted to find her. She didn't know where she was. She was looking at the train station. She was looking in the car. She was looking under her piano. She was looking somewhere else. Her mom was under the water. So the little bear went to her mom and her mom found her. She really mised his mom but he can't find his dad, because dad was missing. He didn't know little bear was in the flowers and dad was there. So little bear was in the flowers and then mama bear and little bear found her dad. The end.

0 comments: