My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Pirate Jack


There have been a flurry of birthday parties among the kinders this past month and a half. Most recently the boys were invited to a pirate party so I made up a little bandanna with some 'pirate hair' and rigged up a ribbon to attach a sword to Jack's belt for a little swashbuckler look. I have been giving him blank cards to color up for the birthday kids this one is a little hard to see, but it is quite beautiful and rather in a pirate frame of mind I thought. (The card is blank with an embossed design on the cover. He used the existing design as a jumping off point for his own creation.)

0 comments: