My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Sick week

So everyone except Dad has been sick at our house. I came down with a nasty sinus infection. The boys were out of school for a week with fevers, John contracted the Flu B, Stephen had RSV and Mom has had one thing after another in the land of chasing colds. Here are the boys sharing some sofa time during their week home from school. Jack was quite upset when he realized he still had homework. He also let me know it wasn't fair because he never has "THAT MUCH" homework. He couldn't understand that it wasn't just homework, it was a week's worth of schoolwork - that his classmates kept working while he was sweating it out on the sofa playing wii, go fish or watching iCarly. Poor kid.

0 comments: