My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

The short ones

Stephen got to talk to his Grandma on the phone the other night. He pressed his ear so close to the phone and his eyes lit up. Yay for Grandma phone calls!

The boys getting ready for the day. They chase each other in circles through the kitchen, dining room and living room nearly every morning. I love how full of life the mornings are with their running around.

When did it become such a big deal to celebrate the 100th day of the school year?
Wyatt counted out paper clips and we used scotch tape to put them on his homework paper.

This is Wyatt in his "office". He refused breakfast the other morning because "I have to get to work, mom."

0 comments: