My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

The Big Fun Mother's Day Joke and Talent Show

The kids decided to put together a talent show on Mother's Day.
Jack and Devlyn thought they might try to write a song for the guitar.

Wyatt decided he would add a Joke section.
Here he is reviewing his set list.


Jack was the MC and introduced all the acts.

Devlyn opened the show with an originally composed piano piece. It was quite nice.
Connie was going to give us an original piece on the guitar but she succumbed to shyness.
SO, on we moved to the jokes. Wyatt called individuals up to tell them their personalized joke.

The jokes went something like this:
Wyatt: Do you know how many pets there are in the WORLD?
Gammie: 5,467,234?
Wyatt: CORRECT!
(I'm not sure where the joke was in there, but OK.)


You can't tell it in this picture but Wyatt is wearing Jack's boots. Wy says his are too tight. Jack's boots however are WAY too big.




0 comments: