My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

BTS 2013 2014

First day of School 2013 2014.
Short Stack wanted in on the photo op so he drug his back pack over to the line up.

 

Jack was nervous because his teacher sat him between two girls. He actually told me I couldn't leave. I whispered to him that his teacher has to keep the girls separated because they talk to much. He seamed ok with that and let me get on my way.


It won't be too much longer and he will be taller than the sign!
Ready to get to work!

 
Home again, home again, jiggity-jig! First day of school chocolate cookies and milk. They hugged me, kissed me and crowned me "The Best Mom EVER!"
I'll take it.
 
 

0 comments: