My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Alouette

Wy has just mastered the art of peddaling! Until now he has been using his feet on the ground to scoot himself along! Go, go, go Wyatt!


Jack has grown too tall for his school pants so I had John take him out to pick up a few new pairs. The spirit must have moved him because he busted out some moves in the dressing room.


John and Wy get a little one on one time when they take Jack to soccer practice on Friday evenings. The sun was going strong this Friday during practice and Wy discovered he could make his shadow dance and be silly.


Earlier in the school year Jack learned a song about the days of the week which is sung to the tune of Alouette:

Sunday, Monday
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Friday, Saturday then we start again!

Wy has tried to learn the song but the poor guy just gets confused

Sunday, Monday
Tuesday, Threesday, Foursday,
Fivesday, Sixday, Sevensday, Eightsday, Ninesday
Tensday, Elevensday, Twelvesday, Thirteensday
(It just keeps going)

Last weekend Jack lost his 2nd tooth. He got home after his morning soccer game and realized his tooth was MIA. John told me "I'm not going back to look for that." He told Jack to write a note to the Tooth Fairy which they would put in the little tooth pillow.


And here is Easter - we had a lovely day:

Waiting to come downstairs to see the goods.


Yo-yo's, kites and piggy banks oh-my!


Digging for chocolate.

Love and blessings!

0 comments: