My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Jack is 6!

Jack asked for a Super-hero party so we helped him make invitations and I arranged for a real live actor to show up wearing a too small red Power Ranger get up. The kids LOVED IT!!!! Super Hero Jeff helped the kids make super hero capes. When most of the kids were done, he led them in super hero calisthenics, because "super heroes have to be super strong!" (A yard full of 6 year olds doing push ups is a sight to see!) Then he led them on a super hero adventure (a scavenger hunt) where they collected power cuffs, communicators and Super super hero awards. And just before we served up the cake, he dashed off to help citizens in need. Super hero Jeff is a SUPER super hero!



You can follow this link to see more pictures of Jack's 6th birthday party!
http://owenlandparkproductions.shutterfly.com/

0 comments: