My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Happy Halloween

Wyatt has informed me that when he grows up he is going to change his name to Luigi and he knows that will hurt my feelings but he will just stay and live with me so it will be better then.


Wyatt has also decided that Jack will grow up and change his name to Mario but he will not live with us. Wy has decided that we are going to get an orange dog, name him Flynn and his nickname will be Luigi. He doesn't see a problem with the dog being called Luigi and his own name being Luigi because it won't be until his is GROWN UP that he will change his name to Luigi.


"Mommy, look how MUCH candy we got!!!" (I'm glad they think this is a lot - I saw kids who were struggling to hold their buckets and this is the two boys combined...) Believe it or not, the boys were the ones to call a halt to the Trick-or-Treating. "My legs is sooo tired! Can we go home, now?"

0 comments: