My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

The Cartographers Owen

Wyatt is working very hard each day on his penmanship. He practices letters and numbers and stairs. I can't believe how nice his numbers look. And his stairs - well they speak for themselves. The stairs represented here are (start in the lower left hand corner) stairs that John can use to go up to his bedroom, go down to his bed and sleep. Then he can get up and go down to his breakfast. After breakfast, he can go down the outside stairs and get to his car. I have told John to keep this as a map so he can find his bed, breakfast and car.


Not sure what brought it on, but Jack had a burning desire this week to create a map of the world. Look closely, he put in Kansas! (OK, Daddy helped.)

1 comments:

dustytruck said...

I got lost, do you know where my map is?!