My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Christmas Day

I couldn't believe it but the boys were still asleep at 8:00 Christmas morning. I find it very funny though that as soon as I made that observation, they were both up and ready to go! Poor boys, we make them wait until all the adults are awake and dressed before we move downstairs for presents. I managed to contain them BARELY long enough to get a Christmas morning picture on the steps.


Oh the bounty that Santa brought. Neither one of the boys would show me a smiley face. They were too busy oohing and aahing over their new wii game.


Wyatt was thrilled with his front end loader. He had been telling us for months that he was going to ask Santa for a "front end scoop!"


Jack asked for a guitar. I'm starting to get nervous that he is going to want to add in a set of drums, a saxaphone and I don't know what all else along with lessons for each of them.


Every year Jack asks Santa for a candy cane. What a happy boy to find he had 2 in his stocking!


Wyatt was delighted to get a gingerbread train cookie kit. He spent an afternoon putting it together with his Daddy and Aunt Sue!


I think gingerbread cookies are a lot like tomato soup: you forget how good they are.

0 comments: