My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Where the bad guys are.

We decided to go to the park after dinner. Before we left Wyatt drew us a map of "Where the bad guys are, so we can stay away from them at all times." He asked me to follow the map to get us safely to the park and home again. (The red at the top of the page is the BAD guys. The other bit is the speed boat that will get us away fast if we get too close to those bad guys.)
The boys had to demonstrate a very complicated skill with a made up name the boils down to watch me walk on the rail road tie.


The Great Double flip of 2012.

Jack loved our shadows and asked me to take a picture of our shadows cuddling.

0 comments: