My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Kinder Jumpstart

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you Wyatt. Kinder Extroadinaire!
The Kinder teachers offers a little week long preview class for incoming Kinders. It is a chance for them to learn their way around the building, what happens and is expected of them in the classroom as well as a chance to meet some of their classmates.

I couldn't help myself from peeking in through the classroom window. Whey I showed Wy this picture, he got fairly upset and asked me why I was sneaking on him.
On the way home I asked Wyatt how his first day of Kinder Jumpstart had gone. He thought for a moment and said "Well...I didn't get in trouble?"

0 comments: