My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

No More Bad Guys

Wyatt has his very own multi-tool. This magnifying glass (or as Wy calls it 'a magniFLYING' glass) can be used to
1. Play Magniflying glass tennis: In this game you use the magniflying glass as a tennis racket. You use a hacki-sack as the tennis ball. The twist is that you play the game like ping pong. Unfortunately you don't get much ping out of the hacki-sacks.
2. You can use a magniflying glass to play balloon catch. This is a game where you have to try to catch a balloon by letting it land and stay on your magniflying glass.
3. You can also use a magniflying glass to take out the bad guys. In this usage, you simply take the bad guys and hit them a few times with the magniflying glass then you throw it at them and voila! No more bad guys. I am wondering if we can get a deal with Billy Mays' company? We could produce a few infomercials. Slap an "as seen on TV" sticker on the package when we take it to stores - I bet we could make some money here. I mean look at that kid. If I were a bad guy, I wouldn't mess with that kid.

0 comments: