My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Too Darn Hot

A friend of mine runs the Tropical Sno in Martin City. I hauled the boys out there last Monday for a little beat the heat treat.

Jack ordered up the Birthday Cake flavor while Wyatt went in for a Tutti Fruitti. I partook of the Pina Colada and imagined I was on a tropical beach. Although the birthday cake flavor was spot on, I think Jack was disappointed that his shaved ice did not come in a crazy tutti fruitti red or off the wall yellow pina colada. Birthday cake is just Plain Jane white. He insists he will get the Root Beer float next time. I'm not sure how he will like brown ice, but Root Beer it is.

0 comments: