My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

To the Zoo

I decided to spend my day off taking the boys to the zoo instead of running all my 'day off' errands. Both boys got to invite a friend. We packed a lunch and off we went. First we stopped by the Polar Bear - Wyatt suddenly became camera shy but Jack decided it was time to kick it up a notch.


 

Here we are on our way to Africa. The boys loved the giraffe, elephants and zebras.

Then we went to Australia. Look, I found a couple of kangaroo.

Then it was over to the kid's place for some welcome air conditioning before heading out to RIDE A CAMEL.


Of course we had to ride the carousel.
 


 
And then it was Dippin' Dots (that weird ice cream formed into pellets which is RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE!)
 
 
before getting our friends home, grabbing French fries, heading to piano lessons and then swim lessons. The boys were asleep the second their heads hit their pillows.

0 comments: