My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Swim lessons

Jack & Wyatt have been taking swim lessons all summer. It turns out a few of their friends and classmates have been in the same time slot (though different class levels) as the boys. They have had such fun being boys before and after lessons.
Swim lessons are divided into Waves. Once you complete all the objectives in Wave 1, you can move on to Wave 2 etc. The boys have been in Wave 1 for all of their sessions but I have been told this is quite normal from new swimmers - especially if a kiddo is nervous about having their face in the water which applies to both Jack & Wy. They have made progress is each session though. I'm sure we will start off in Wave 1 again next summer and see where it goes from there.
 

0 comments: