My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Tropical Sno

A friend of mine runs a Tropical Sno operation in Martin City. It is the BEST shaved ice!
 
 
This was the first time we took Stephen with us. Coincidentally it was also John's first time to join us for the shaved ice and he selected Bubble gum. We picked watermelon for Stephen because he is a watermelon-head. Don't let that child see a watermelon unless you plan on cutting it up RIGHT THEN and giving him his body weight in watermelon.
 
 
 
 
Jack didn't care what flavor he got as long as it was the same flavor I picked so he wound up with Pina Colada. Wyatt didn't care what flavor he got as long as it was green. He had a great conversation with my friend (who was running the counter that day) about the green flavors and decided on Green Apple & Kiwi.

 
Everyone took turns sharing their ices with Stephen who appreciated all the love and deliciousness.
 

 
The other thing the boys loved is that the spoons are heat/cold sensitive and change color accordingly. The spoons are yellow until they are exposed to cold. The cold areas turn green. Jack & Wyatt made sure we kept the spoons so they can use them with ice cream at home.
 
 
Me and my Pina Colada ice! Can't wait to go back!

 

0 comments: