My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Chocolate lipstick

Noah brought his fam in for a day visit yesterday. The boys went WILD. All day long it was "Is Noah here yet?" "Where is Noah?" "WHEN will he GET here?" When he finally showed up we let the boys run out on the deck where they stood there jumping up and down with excitement. Once Noah was in the house it was non-stop fun. They were running, playing, jumping, eating, eating, eating. I made chocolate chip cookies - and you won't believe this but I made them with a stick and a half of butter. Those were some good cookies, people. MMMMM. Just ask Noah - he managed to create chocolate chip cookie lipstick with his cookie.


more soon.
Love and blessigns,
the gang

0 comments: