My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Kinder Valentine Fun!

If I ever wind up in jail it is because I kidnapped this little cutie. She is adorable and just the sweetest little thing I have ever met.


This young man has the energy than the sun.


The kids fought and fought for my attention and the opportunity to pose for the camera. "Jack's mom! Over here! Jack's mom! Jack's MOOOOOM"!"


And last but not least, Jack and I helped this young lady when we played Spelling Bingo at the Valentine party.


You can see more Valentine's day fun by following this link to our Shutterfly account and looking under February 2011 http://owenlandparkproductions.shutterfly.com/

Happy late Valentine's day!

0 comments: