My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Our Family Heart

One of Jack's recent class projects is to create a family heart. The whole family was given the assignment of decorating a large white heart. As you can see, Jack immediately put a huge blue train on it and was about to cover the rest of the available space with trains. I managed to convince him that our whole family life did not revolve around trains and that maybe we should put some other things on there. He didn't quite believe me and wasn't too happy about it but he acquiesced in the end - especially after I found a picture of a cheese pizza with a pepperoni heart pattern...

0 comments: