My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Great Balls of Fire

John took the gang out for dinner at the Japanese Steak House Sunday night. We made sure to explain to the boys in advance how a man would cook our dinner right at our table and he would make a big fire on the stove. What I think is cute is that Wy was fine with everything until after the guy was done setting the table on fire. A few minutes later is when Wy decided to hole up in my lap with his face buried in my neck until dinner was ready.

I think what was most disturbing to them both is the fact that we had other folks sitting at our table. Strangers to our left and strangers to our right. It did not meet with their approval.

0 comments: