My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Mii

Wy likes to do homework with Jack after school. We have a few dry erase boards with numbers, letters and shapes. I am surprised at how good his lettering has become. Jack is doing really well with his piano lessons. He likes to play his homework each morning and we hardly ever have to remind him to practice in the evening. He plays the pages on his homework sheet, then he goes back and plays the songs I like and he will often just sit down to make music - he doesn't bang on the piano like a lot of kids do, he experiments with patterns and moods. It is really quite fascinating.



Wyatt has become very contemplative when answering questions, he says "Hmm, let me see" or "Let me think about it..."
"Wyatt, how was your day?"
"Hmmm, let me see...."

He has also recently started running around saying "A goo and a bee!" I wish I knew what that meant, but I have no idea and Wyatt isn't telling. I ask him and he just smiles and says it again - waving his arm like a king.


The boys love to play the Wii. Jack's favorite thing to do is create mii. He has already made a mii for everyone in his class - in case they come over for a play-date. Wyatt is only interested in his mii - I'm not sure if he thinks his mii is funny, if this is how he sees himself or what but I had to take a picture of it for you...

0 comments: