My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Take My Picture!

When Jack registered for Kindergarden, I took his picture by the big brick sign thing in the front of the building. When he went in for his first day of school this year I thought I would try to be clever and take his picture there every year to measure his growth. (We'll see if I can remember to do that or not.) Now every time we walk past the sign, Wyatt wants me to take HIS picture in front of it. Unfortunately every time we are there, the sun is too bright for him.

I like #2. "When I say 'Dance! You better dance!"

1 comments:

dustytruck said...

I like #2 a lot too! It is SO Wyatt, both the pose with the arm straight up like a rock star - and that hes holding his apple...!