My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

First Grade birthday party

Jack asked to have some of his classmates over to celebrate his 7th birthday. I didn't know it was to be a Mario costume birthday party until the guests began to arrive and Jack began BEGGING to wear his Mario costume. Then of course, the boys sat around and played Mario brothers games.


A 7th birthday cake any birthday boy could envy made by John Owen himself. Good job, daddy-o!


Everyboy loves cake!


Before I left for NY, I told John he was in charge of Jack's birthday party because I simply couldn't take on one more project. He did such a great job that I have handed birthday party planning over to him. (I did say I may have a few ideas to throw his way, but I'm not going to plan the things. This leaves me free to mingle and take pictures: my favorite part!!!

0 comments: