My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Seven. Did you say Jack just turned SEVEN?

Melanie & Mark brought the gang down to have a little impromptu birthday dinner for our strapping 7 year old.


John and Wyatt joined in the fun with chocolate fudge cake.


She may not look it, but Mel nearly had her eye put out by that fork Jack was waving around like a crazy kid.


My clever sister made this wrapping paper by using red paper, then printing out Mario & Luigi characters on the computer. She carefully cut them out and glued them onto the packages. I have never seen Jack open presents so carefully. He DID NOT want to risk tearing Mario or Luigi. We still have these bits of paper fully intact at the house.


Noah did not want to go home and so did not want to be in another picture either. I had to trick him by asking for sad face pictures.


Rock Star faces, kids! (Wy has a fantastic Rock Star face/pose, don't you think?)

0 comments: