My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Black boots

Family boot day. John called me the Blackboots of the family.

I have recently added in bed-making to the daily routine. Wyatt is quite proud of himself when he gets his bed put together. I had to have a talk with Jack to tell him he could not bribe or coerce his little brother into making both beds.

 Jack has asked for a Ninja birthday party. We have all been getting into the plans and preparations of things. Here is Wyatt carrying the plethora of pool noodles that were turned into swords and obstacle course items.
And here are Jack and Dad making ninja out of toilet paper rolls and construction paper. (I love Pinterest. It makes me feel like the super-coolest of moms.) These will be for target practice with the paper stars that John made.

I have been in evening rehearsals for the past two weeks which means I get home after the boys are asleep. This Friday Wyatt was still up when I got home. I told him I would come check on him after I changed into my pajamas. Shortly after I stepped into my room I saw a little something flash by my door and initially thought it was the cat - then I saw this... That poor baby just misses me.

 And lastly, we are quickly coming upon Jack's First Communion. Here we are at the post office today dropping his invitations in the mail. He was quite proud of himself for handling the mail.

0 comments: