My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Spring Concert 2013

A lot has been happening over the past few weeks. We just got together for the kids' Spring Concert. The Kinders sang a cute little song called 5 Little Kites. They waved their arms around as the tails of the kites. As they counted each kite they had to go from crouching for the first one to standing on their tippy toes for number 5.
At the end of the song their teacher was tricking the kids by calling numbers in random order so the kids were going from crouching to tippy toes to being somewhere in the middle. Wyatt wasn't falling for that business. They all thought it was pretty funny to be tricked though.


The 2nd graders sang a song called Peanut Butter, Jelly. They all wore their sunglasses and made 'Joe Cool' poses every time they sang the word "jelly". I don't know how he managed it, but Jackie Paper stole the number by being the coolest of the cool at center stage.

And here they are singing She'll be Comin' Round the Mountain "TOOT TOOT!"


0 comments: