My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Ear infections no more?

Stephen had to get tubes in his ears a few weeks ago. Here he is at home recovering.

He seemed to find a lot of comfort in hanging out with Jack.


We had a follow up appointment last Friday and Stephen had developed another ear infection. Since he had the tubes though it was quite easy (though disgusting) to determine that an infection was present. He has been on ear drops and a nasal spray for the last week and that seems to have cleared things up. Poor baby fought and fought about the ear drops for the first few days but has decided they tickle but don't hurt. He now lays down and offers up his ear. We drop in the drops and he rubs them in. What a good boy!

0 comments: