My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Conformity

Wy and I were having lunch with Mom earlier this week. Wy looked at me and said "Mommy, can I go to ve Coterie wiff you, PWEEEEAAATHE!" I told him he can go with me when I am in performances but he would have to be on his best behavior by being a gentleman."

He looked at me very seriously and asked "Mommy, are you in conformances?"
Laughing, I replied "I will have to ask my boss."
He looked at me again and asked "Will your both thay yeth?"
I said "Quite honsetly pal, I don't know."

So I texted my boss, explained my conversation with Wy and got the following response; "LOL! Yes baby you do conform!"

I told Wy that my boss said I conform and Wy beamed. He bounced up and down calling out "Oh fank you for taking me to ve Coterie, Mommy! Fank you! Fank you!!!"

0 comments: