My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Gymnast Jess


Jess joined her high school's gymnast's team this year. She has competed in 3 meets thus far and placed 2nd on the beam last week. She had a pretty rough time on the beam tonight. One of the big problems she had tonight happened when someone took a picture with a flash - and no it was NOT my camera. She was taken by surprise and fell off the beam. She is pretty upset with herself, but I think she did a fantastic job for a young lady who has only been in training for a few short weeks.

I hope to make it out to her meet next week and get a few more pictures of her in action uploaded for you.

I also have pictures of Jack's soccer practice (I keep calling it rehearsal) as well as his game, but I have to sort through them and upload which is going to take some time. Hopefully I can get to that now that my evenings are my own for a few weeks again.

Love and blessings,
amy

0 comments: