My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Scream like a girl

Wy completely freaks out when an ant comes near him, or a fly, or any other of God's small creatures. We will be outside when suddenly he starts screaming like a girl. I dash over to see what has gone wrong. Wy is frozen in fear holding his hand completely still. There is a fly on his finger. This happens frequently so I didn't pay much attention to the screamign like a girl thing the other day when I was buckling him into the car seat outside the grocery store. I told him everything was fine and it was just a little fly. Then he starts screaming about his shoe. I looked down to see a Praying Mantis the size of Wyatt's foot just hanging out on his shoe. It jumped on me. I screamed like a girl then it jumped out of the car. I know this picture is really small - I took it with my phone - but that thing was the biggest damn bug I have ever seen.

0 comments: