My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Crazy Hat Day

At the beginning of each month the kids' school has what they call "Can Day". Kids can bring in aluminium cans to the Can Man, he will give them a special Popsicle stick and the following day the kids can have some fun with their uniform by getting to wear silly socks - or as you might have guessed, silly hats. The Can Man takes all the cans to a recycling center and gives the proceeds to the school. Last year the school kids brought in over $1,000 with their recycling efforts. Way to go kids! Here are our kids showing off the crazy hats they got to wear today. Duck, Duck, Tiger!

Love and blessings.

0 comments: