My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Devlyn's 5th Birthday!


Devlyn turned 5 last week. We tried to get everyone around the table at once, but it just didn't shake down. First we were waiting for John to get home from work, then Devon had to take Abby to Girl Scouts, then Mom & I had a meeting for the upcoming school auction... Devlyn wasn't too bothered by it. She was excited because she had asked for Dogs in a Sweater for dinner (you put a hot dog on a popcicle stick and wrap a breadstick around it, then bake them up) and she had a beautiful cake. Happy Birthday, Devlyn!


For a few more pictures from Devlyn's birthday, go to http://owenlandparkproductions.shutterfly.com/

Love and blessings,
Amy & the gang

0 comments: