My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Happy Birthday, Abby!


Abby's 10th birthday was Sunday. She asked for spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. Mom made up a delicious batch of meatballs. John made up some super yummy garlic bread and somehow it felt like my birthday. (I didn't have to do anything!)


I have a theory: I think there should be more cake and ice cream in the world. (The girls didn't have much time for grumbling at each other once the cake was on the table.) Now my problem with this theory is that if there WERE more cake in the world then I would be eating it...


Abby scored a purse, press on nails, perfume, glittery jeans and a lovely flowery purple top with sequins. She also scored a mini Simon Says game which I'm sure is going to drive us all INSANE in the next few days with all that beeping and buzzing...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABBY!!!!

0 comments: