My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

The 12 Days of Christmas

The boys and I were heading down to Crown Center Friday after school to see Santa, get something to eat and then watch the show with Melanie and her crew. We were on the highway when Jack starts singing The 12 Days of Christmas. Instead of singing things like "a partridge in a pear tree" he inserted the things he wanted for Christmas. I was really impressed with his knowledge of the song and the list of things he wanted. Of course I can't remember any of it because I was too busy trying not to giggle. I was also fairly sure he would repeat it in some fashion for me once I was near a computer. This is as far as we got

Jack: On the first day of Christmas I want...Um, Mommy, I already told vis to Santa, weren't you wistening?

0 comments: