My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Christmas Concert

We thought you might like to listen to...



None of the Owenland Park kids are in the band, and yes that is me giggling in the background. After the kids started their second number, a man I love but who shall remain nameless leaned over and said "I thought the first song was a joke."

This is one of Jack's school friends. This is the best picture we got at the concert last night. Everything else is dark or the Owenland Park kids are in the back row covered by antlers or other kids faces...



You can go to the shutterfly link on the sidebar and look up Christmas Concert 2010 if you want to see more pictures from last night's concert.

1 comments:

Sue said...

Laughed until I cried. Then laughed some more...Love it.