My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Rudolf

Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer - styling by Wyatt

Rudolf ve red nose reindeers. REINDEERS.
Had a very shiny nose. WIKE A WIGHT BULB.
And if you ever saw it. SAW IT.
You would even say it gwows. WIKE A WIGHT BULB.
All of ve over reindeers. REINDEERS.
Used ta waff and call him names. WIKE BUH-NOCCHIO.
Vey never wet poor Rudolf. RUDOLF.
Join in any reindeers games. WIKE BUH-NOPOWY.
Ven one froggy Christmas Eve.
Santa came to say
(He pulls out his best deep Santa voice here.)
RUDOLF WIFF YOUR NOSE SO BRIGHT.
WON'T YOU GUIDE MY SWAY TONIGHT!
Ven how ve reindeers woved him. WOVED HIM.
And vey shouted out wiff gwee! YIPPEE.
Rudolf ve red nose reindeers. REINDEERS.
You go down in MIS-TOR-EE!!!

If one of us starts to sing the eccho at the end of each line and Jack doesn't want to do that version, he yells "NOT WITH THE ICK-UPS!" (I have no idea where that came from.)

0 comments: