My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

A birthday displaced.

I believe you all know my brither-in-law and my niece were in a terrible car accident and have been in the hospital since late Friday night. My little nephew was to have his 5th birthday party on Saturday but that didn't happen because his family was - in the hospital. John, the boys and I took this little trooper out to Red Robin for dinner.
The boys all seem to think that you give yourself rabbit ears in photos. I didn't burst their bubbles.

You may have noticed in the Red Robin photo that the boys had ice cream at the restaraunt. Gammy & Poppie picked up cupcakes and ice cream to have at home so the boys were good and sugared up when we put them to bed that night. My sister makes really great cakes for the kids' birthday parties so Gammy & Poppie were inspired to get something fun versus your plain old cake fromt he grocery. It wasn't a Melanie cake, but it has personality!

"Cool!"

Noah has been hanging out at our house while his Mama has been jetting back and forth between two hospitals taking care of husband and teenager. Noah has really been a trooper the past few days.




0 comments: