My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Lego my Lego, Magneto!

I have no idea where it came from but the boys have a Lego magazine. It has all kinds of Legos that they are now begging me to buy for them. (Think Christmas if the boys are on your Christmas list.) So this magazine has Lego comic book stories and then there is a Wolverine/Magneto page where you get to fill in the bubbles and make your own comic story. I have been off at the theatre for the last three weeks and haven't had much time with my fellas so I sat down Sunday morning with Wyatt and we read all through this magazine and he had me fill in the the comic word bubbles for him 'cuz he "can only spell Wyatt and Zoo, Mommy."
I present to you, Wolverine Beats Down Magneto. by Wyatt Owen.

0 comments: