My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Sk8 Party!

Jack was invited to a skating party a few weeks ago and he LOVED it. As soon as he heard there was a back to school skate party he started begging to go. Unfortunately I was not able to participate in the fun as I was stuck in a dark theater. I gave John his marching orders which included getting the boys to the party and getting some pictures for us. John SAYS this is a picture of Jack as he FLEW past John & Wyatt.
And since when did they have THESE things? This is like a walker for beginning skaters. John tells me that Wyatt was desperate to skate but refused to try it without his Daddy. John told me that Wyatt cried and cried and would not budge until John went out to skate with him. Poor John wound up spraining his wrist - looks like Daddy was the one who needed the walker!

0 comments: