My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

The week in pictures.

Last week John skipped Jack's Scout meeting so the two of us could have a date night. It turns out we picked the wrong night to skip Scouts: little man came home with all these 'awards'. These entitle him to belt loops if he and John so choose to pick them up. (Belt loops are badges that can be worn on the Scout's belt.) Way to go, Jack!

Wyatt has Show and Tell every Friday. He was determined that he would take in some of the ticket stubs from a baseball game he saw in Chicago this summer with his Grandpa. It was a pretty tense 10 minutes Friday morning trying to find the tickets that had magically disappeared.


Wyatt had his first soccer game of the season this weekend.
He managed to drive the ball down field once. I am not sure how he found the time to do that as he was busy chatting up his teammates. One time I looked over and found him lying in the grass looking like he was posing for Playgirl. I had to yell at him to get up as both teams were headed right for him and would have run over him in their CLEATS!
I am not sure, but I do think Wyatt's team (The Blue Lizards?) won the game. Here they are running through the post game parent tunnel. Go Blue Lizards!

0 comments: