My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

The All American Royals.

Wyatt was very excited for his first field trip to the All American Royals until we -finally- made him understand that he was NOT going to a baseball game: he was going to the rodeo, The American Royal. Wyatt didn't want to go to the rodeo. He wanted baseball. No dice, buddy.

The day got better for him when he realized that I would be driving and our car would be chock-a-block full of kinders. Yes, that is five 5 year olds you count in my car. And yes, I am a Saint.
 Next up - a class picture before we head inside. Notice that all the commotion is around Wyatt, who is front and center? He has his own sound track - at least he invites others to dance along with him.
 This is the Master of Ceremonies. I can't remember his name so I will call him Cowboy Bob. Cowboy Bob wowed the kids with his lasso tricks, and all the fancy cowboy lingo he taught them. SURE 'NUFF, PARDNER!
 Wyatt made a friend.
 Camel time.
 One more class picture. The kids were all so wound up by this point that their teacher asked them to make silly faces for their picture. Good idea!
 This one thinks he is ready for mutton bustin.
He was showin me his "tricks".
As Cowboy Bob would say, Happy trails, y'all!

0 comments: