My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Getting carded

During our crazy Snowpocalypse the other week, I decided it was finally time we actually got around to getting the library cards I keep thinking we are going to get. I packed these fellas into the car and off we went. The librarian was very impressed that Jack filled out his own paperwork. She also thought it was pretty cool that I made Wy sit with me and answer each question on the form. He had to spell his name, tell me his address, promise to take care of his books and bring them back on time. After we were set up with their new fancy cards we had to go check out books.

Wyatt wasn't very interested in looking for a book until Jack had picked up something on cars and robotics. After that it was a frenzy of picking out something that related to vehicles. Wyatt decided on a car about pocket bikes (miniature motorcycles that grown ups ride/race). He tried reading his book to Stephen - really he just showed Stephen the pictures and talked about how cool the bikes are.

0 comments: