My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Preparing for First Communion

Jack and his classmates have been busying themselves preparing for their upcoming First Communion. They met last weekend to learn about the Ciborium and the Chalice and to create their own from clay.


We had a pretty big day with his Communion meeting at 9:30, Mass at 11:00, his piano recital at 1:15 and then my recital at 2:30 so we just got him dressed up before we even left the house.
We did not know he would be working with clay and he gave me an earful for making him dress up. He at least had the sense to take off his vest and tie before really getting to work with his block of clay.

0 comments: