My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Ice Skating

Melanie and Mark brought Noah down on New Year's Eve to take Jack and Wyatt ice skating at Crown Center. Here are the boys read to go!

And now we CLING to the outer wall of the rink!

And we are still clinging!

10 minutes of ice skating was the highlight of the Holidays!

Melanie told me that by the time she and Mark got every one's shoes on and ready to go that a voice came over the intercom notifying everyone that there were only 10 minutes of skate time left. Can you imagine getting 3 little ones into skates and on the ice for the first time only to be told you only have 10 minutes? Well, the folks let Mel and Mark's group skate for free and the bonus is that Mark said anything longer than 10 minutes would have been a nightmare for everyone involved.
On the way home the gang stopped at ye olde gas station for a cup o hot chocolate. Ice skating and hot chocolate; You can't beat that!

0 comments: